You are creating a new combined data source, and when linking two compounded characteristics between a standard and a customized data source, you observe the following message: "ViewElement Z1234 of Union MDAV is not in sync with involved MDAV".
Reproducing the Issue
Log into the system and go to Business Analytics work center and to Design Data Sources work center view
- Click on New button and on Combined Data Source
- Include a title for the darta source, and click on Add Data Source button
- Search the the standard data source, select its characteristics and click on OK
- Repeat the previous step to add the customized data source
- Select the compounded characteristics in common with the previously added data source
- Click on OK
- Note the characteristics in common among both data sources will show in a single row
- Click on Check Mapping button
- The following message is displayed: "ViewElement Z1234 of Union MDAV is not in sync with involved MDAV".
When including compounded characteristics in a new Combined Data Source, you must ensure that all the compound fields of each one are also added.
Remove the rows of the compounded characteristics involved, and add them again in separate rows, making sure that all compound fields belonging to each compounded characteristic is added in both data sources.
Compounded; Characteristics; Data Source; Combined; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To