The Pro Forma Invoice button is missing for Outbound Deliveries.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Select Show: All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and press the Go button.
The Pro Forma Invoice button is missing in the upper bar.
The Based on Outbound Delivery Question for Pro Forma Invoices is not in scope.
You need to scope the question in the Business Configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Show: All Open Projects.
- Select the relevant project and press the Edit Project Scope button.
- Press the Next button till you are on the Questions tab.
- Expand the Sales, Customer Invoicing scoping elements.
- Select Miscellaneous Invoicing scoping element.
- In Group: Pro Forma Invoice scope the Based on Outbound Delivery question .
- Press the Save Draft button.
The same also applies for Sales Orders and Sales Quotes.
Pro Forma Invoice, Template, Missing, Sales Quote, Sales Order , KBA , AP-ODP-OD , Outbound Delivery , How To