You try to add an involved party to the Account Team of an existing customer. The default role is listed as Employee Responsible Sales.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open any account.
- Go to the Account Team facet.
- Click on Add.
- The quick create window opens and the party role Employee Responsible Sales is listed as default.
This is the expected system behaviour.
While adding an involved party to the Account Team, the default value is listed as Employee Responsible Sales. The default value can be overwritten by using Code List Restriction.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings.
- Under Code List restrictions click on the hyperlink.
- Click on New.
- Select Accounts as Business Object.
- Select Party Role as Code to Restrict.
- Click on Save and Open.
- Go to the Default Value facet.
- Here you can select the default value.
- If you select <Empty>, no value will be displayed in the quick created screen.
Code List Restriction, Account Team, Default Party Role , KBA , default value , code list restriction , accoun team , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To