When sending an e-mail from a ticket, the from e-mail address is not defaulted.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ID XXX (XXX represents the ticket ID).
- Click on Compose New E-mail.
- No from e-mail address is defaulted.
In case the ticket was not created from an incoming e-mail, the from-address in the ticket has an involved party Service and Support Team that is flagged as a Service Organization and has an e-mail address maintained.
Besides, this scenario is only available for Customer Service. Employee Support scenario does not have auto determination of service organization, hence, the from e-mail is not defaulted.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you want this changed you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Ticket ; E-mail ; From ; Address ; Service ; Team ; Organization , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To