How to disable portlets from the dependents portlet?
Successfactors - Employee Central Dependents Management
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Business Configurations UI
- Select 'homeAddress' or 'nationalIdCard'
- Set the value for the field 'Disabled For Dependents' as 'Yes', if you want to disable the section.
- Currently, you can only disable Home address and National Id sections in the dependent portlet.
- You should not disable these section via any other method (Eg. Manage Data).
- For more information, plesae refer the "Disabling HRIS-Elements for Dependents" section in the "Implementing and ConfiguringDependents in Employee Central" handbook.
HRIS Element Portlet Dependents BCUI Manage Business Configuration Disable Home address National ID Disabled for Dependents , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , How To