You created a Workflow Rule to Update the field Chance of Success on every save when the Progress of the Sales Quote changes to Lost.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator work centre.
- Open the Workflow Rules view.
- Select the Actions wheel and choose Workflow Log.
- The Workflow Rule ABC (ABC represents the Workflow ID) failed with the error message 'Changing of Chance of Success not Possible; Field is Read-Only'.
Read only property for field Chance of Success depends on Status of Sales quote instance.
- When the Status of a Sales quote is Open then in that case the Read-only property for the field Chance of Success will not be enabled.
- When the Status of a Sales quote is set to Lost then in that case the Read-only property for the field Chance of Success will be enabled.
The above statement is based on existing behavior of product.
The Workflow rule is defined to execute on Every Save and condition maintained is Progress = Lost. In that case, that field Chance of Success will be Read-only. As a result, workflow execution fails with reason Changing Chance of Success not possible; field is read-only.
This is the expected behaviour of the sysytem.
Workflow Rule, Chance of Success, Sales quote, Read-only, Changing Chance of Success not possible; field is read-only, Progress, Lost, Field Update, Fails , KBA , field update , progress , changing chance of success not possible; , read-only , sales quote , fails , lost , workflow rule , chance of success , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , Problem