In Integration Center, Customer is able to see preview data with the expected result but the final output file shows either Incorrect or missing data.In such cases Support team may require JSON file or COAPI Data file for investigation or debugging purpose.
Reproducing the Issue
Case: In Integration Center, Employee National ID format is "3 6502 00096 41 8" and required format of national id in exported report as "3650200096418".
- Go to Integration Center
- Build an Integration.
- Calculate the field with function "Remove all" or "Trim Whitespace"
- In Preview - you can see that there are no spaces with the expected result (3650200096418)
- But in the final output or exported report, notice that the function did not work and you can see the spaces(3 6502 00096 41 8).Please see below Integration center preview under "New Calculated field and "final output file" in excel sheet side by side.
To investigate this type (missing data or incorrect data in the final output but In preview giving correct result) of issues in Integration Center, Support team require a 'JSON file' or "COAPI data" file for debugging purpose.
Steps to generate JSON file from Integration Center:
Enable the “Enable diagnostics” for “Run Now” checkbox, a JSON file output is created that displays the COAPI dump. This file is helpful for the developers for debugging purpose.
Please follow the below steps to download the JSON file.
- Go to Integration Center --> Click on ‘My integrations’
- Click on the “Edit Integration” of Integration Name
- Select the “Destination Settings” tab --> under “Advance settings” --> Turn on the setting “Enable diagnostics”.
4. Now go to Review and Run tab and click on “Run Now”.
5. The JSON file and ICD file will be generated to your SFTP destination folder.
- Integration Center
- COAPI dump file
- COAPI data file
- How to download COAPI dump file
- IC Output file issue.
- Integration Center JSON File