You entered the purchasing contract ID ABC (ABC refers to the purchasing contract ID) as a buyer references to the supplier invoice XYZ (XYZ refers to the supplier invoice iID) and the error messag appears as below.
Item 1: Supplier invoice verification against purchasing contracts not allowed.
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
Go to the Invoices and Credit Memos view.
Create New Invoice without reference to purchase order.
Fill the mandatory fields in General tab and navigate to Items tab.
Select the sub tab Basic Data and find the field Buyer References.
Assign Purchasing Contract ID ABC.
System throws the addressed error message.
The contract-based supplier invoicing is not scoped in your system.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Under the Implementation Projects, select the active project and press Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the step Questions.
- Under the Scoping Elements expand Purchasing, Supplier Invoicing, Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos.
- Under the Questions for Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos, expand the Supplier Invoicing Types.
- Select Yes for the question Do you use contract-based supplier invoicing?
- Finish the editing in the scope.
Supplier Invoicing, Contract , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem