In this document we will go through the process of filtering an Integration Center Job using the 'Is Deleted' filter. Sometimes, this filter can cause issues and may return no data (even when there is data present) when filtering a report.
'Is Deleted' is a standard Integration Center field entity.
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
1. Query a starting entity - take JobRequisition as an example.
2. Attach the 'Is Deleted' entity to the Integration Center Job:
2.1. Attempt to use Filter Functionality - filtering by 'Deleted':
3. No data returned in output:
Filter values for the 'Is Deleted' standard enitity are:
0 - Not Deleted
- 1 - Deleted
- Example query: https://apisalesdemo4.successfactors.com/odata/v2/JobRequisition?$format=JSON&$select=jobReqId,deleted&$filter=deleted ne '0'
1. Enter the values 0 or 1 in the Filter Functionality option in Integration Center - avoid 'Deleted or 'Not Deleted'.
- Is Deleted
- Filter Options
- Integration Center job