When you try to invoice an Outbound Delivery Invoice Request, you are unable to invoice it and the invoice screen is blank.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Requests view.
- Using the advanced filter, choose the preceding document type as Sales Order and enter the Sales Order ID.
- The Sales Order Invoice Request is inconsistent and the Outbound Delivery Invoice Request is in the status To Be Invoiced.
- Click on Check and Re-determine for the Sales Order Invoice Request.
Date for Maximum Discount Must Be Before Other Payment Dates
Eventhough the corrected Payment Terms are maintained in the Business Configuration, the redetermination for the maximum discount date did not happen, due to certain inconsistencies.
A dummy modification must be triggered on the Sales Order Screen, so that the correct Cash Discount terms data gets determined.
Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- View the affected Sales Order document and click on View All.
- In the General tab, trigger a dummy modify for Payment Terms.
The issue will be resolved.
1. 1817669 - The Error Message "Invoice request XYZ item ABC not possible; reference document inconsistent" is Triggered
2. 1718618 - Cannot Invoice Document due to Error: Invoice Request ABC Item XX Not Possible; Reference Document Inconsistent
KBA , vor anderen zahlungsbedingungen , datum für max. rabatt , CRM-MCM , Multiple CRM scenario , How To