The Interview Scheduler has the option to set up the date and time when sending an e-mail.
'Send Email' option in the system allows to send an email even if the time/date of the interview has not been set up.
It results in an email notification sent with a blank field for the time/day.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Once in the "Interviewers Portlet";
2. Select "set up Interviewers" on the right;
3. The option to inform the interview time will become available;
4. The system will suggest the filling out of date and time fields;
5. (If not filled) the system will also allow the email notification to be sent without filling these fields.
It is not a mandatory field by design.
Ideally, the Date and Time should be filled out. This is the most common and useful use case.
Why we cannot make the time/date fields obligatory/conditional to enable sending an email?
According to our Product management Team, there are other live customers who actually use the system without filling out these fields, so if we start making these fields mandatory, we will be causing regression in their current usage.
In this scenario it is recommended that the customer should implement process flows to get their users to fill in the fields rather than SuccessFactors making these fields as required for every customer.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Product Enhancement