You will receive the error while you are trying to add / change some values in the custom finetuning activity from the UI.
'123' is not a Fixed Value of Field ABC. Where 123 and ABC are the values you have provided in the custom fields.
SAP Cloud Application Studio
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Login to UI.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects View of the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Search and find the Fine Tuning activity which you have created from SDK.
- Open and try to add some vales.
- Click on Save.
- Error Appears.
The Fine tuning activity is created from SDK and the respective BCO is created as a static codelist for the value help field. The expectation with the static codelist is that any new values or changes can be done only from the SDK by the PDI user only and not from the UI.
1. In case of static codelists, you have to make the changes in the SDK itself, in the respective codelists.
Note: When PDI user is updating the static codelist, you should also update the BCO where the codelist is used as a field, otherwise it will affect the definition of the BCO.
2. If your requirement is to update and create values from the fine tuning activity UI, then you have to create a dynamic code list in SDK.
Refer to the BCO creation section in the SAP Cloud Application Studio Help Document
KBA , is not a fixed value of field , error when saving fine tuning activity , static bco , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem