When attempting to save a Pack Delivery transaction in Outbound Delivery, error message appears Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031;report an incident.
For ByDesign environment
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and find Delivery Id ABC.(ABC refers to Outbound delivery id)
- Select this line and click on Packing.
- Choose the button Insert Packages and select the option Insert Top Packages
- Select the Logistics Unit ID.
- Choose the button Pack into bag.
- Change the Product Quantity and then select Save button.
You receive an error message Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; report an incident.
If the Packing into Logistics Units is not scoped in the business configuration, then system throws this error message.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select Implementation Projects View.
- Select the button Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the option Questions.
- Find Scoping Element: Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics -> Tracking Tracing and Identification -> Handling of Logistics Units.
- Scope the question Do you want to pack into logistics units creating package IDs based on outbound deliveries?
Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031,Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; report an incident,Packing scenario. , KBA , packing scenario in outbound delivery , technical error apilu_messages 031; , apilu_messages 031;report an incident. , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem