You have created a campaign where the target group only consists of accounts. After executing the campaign, you can see that a contact person has been assigned to the corresponding account.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have created a target group where only accounts have been selected as member. You have created a campaign with the target group and executed successfully.
- Go to the Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to the Campaign view.
- Open the campaign.
- Go to the Execution Details facet. Result: The Accounts within the Target Group are being shown.
- Go to the Respondents facet. Result: A contact Person is shown next to each Account.
This is the expected system behaviour.
When a phone call activity is being created, the involved party rules determination will be executed as per fine-tuning activity settings.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune facet.
- Search and open Activities.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties for Phone Calls.
- Select Contact of Account.
- Click on Maintain Determination.
If you do not want the contact to be determined automatically, you can deactivate it using the above steps.
Campaign, Target Group, Party Determination, Contacts , KBA , campaign , contacts , party determination , respondets , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To