When you generate a summary preview for a ticket, it is displayed in the current user logon language. You expected to see it in the ticket customer language.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Logon the system.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Click in the Tickets view;
- Open ticket ABC (where ABC stands as ticket ID).
- Click in the Summary button in the lower bar.
- Select Preview Summary option.
You notice the generated summary preview in the current user logon language. You expected to see it generated in the ticket customer language.
This is the current system standard behavior. Summary generation is only supported for the logon language selected at the time.
If you need generate ticket summaries based on the ticket customer language, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Ticket Summary Ticket Preview Logon Language , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To