How to request to upload a Company Logo for Standard Compensation Statements
- Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
Customer's will be required to open an incident with Cloud Product Customer Support.
Customer's should provide the following information in the incidents:
1) Company ID (Both Production and Preview ID's if required in both)
2) Attach the Company Logo to the incidnet. (Preferable in .png format)
Once customer has opened an incident, Customer Support will create a internal incidnet with our Operations team.
They will request the Operations team to upload the file to the SFTP webserver.
This will result in the Operations team providing Customer Support with a URL, who will inturn provide this to the customer.
The customer can then insert the URL into the instance by navigating to:
1) Admin Centre>
2) Compensation Home>
3) Action for all plans>
4) Manage Statement Templates>
5) Add/Edit Statement Templates>
6) Choose your Standard Compensation Statement>
7) Under the Header Company Logo URL choose the radio button : Use Custom Logo URL
8) In this textbar customer's can enter the URL provided to them by Customer Support and then their Logo will appear and can you use it
for the Compensation Statements.
9) Customer can preview this by going to the Compensation Statement and clicking the Preview Icon.
10) Please note that the same procedure must be followed for customer's wanting to upload signature images for
Compensation Statements and URL links for the feature Plan Instruction in Compensation/Variable Pay Templates.
2187565 - How to create a Combined Statement Templates from SuccessStore? - Compensation Management
2085136 - Statements - Personal Compensation Statements - Compensation
Compensation Statements, Company Logo, Image, Signature, Plan Instruction , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , How To