The Age calculation in the Job Requisiiton Summary page will not show any value even the Job requisition has been opened for some time
Job requisitions have been created, approved and posted. The “Age (Days)” column is not calculating any data.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Job requisitions have been created, approved and posted. The “Age (Days)” column is not calculating any data in the JOb requistion Summary Page
The value of the Open status in the reqStatus picklist is set to 88888.
Change the value of the open status from 88888 to -1.
- Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting -> Picklists Management
- Select Export all picklist(s) then download the export.
- Open the exported picklist and search for the picklist ID reqStatus.
- Check the value of the Open status, if it is 88888 or 99999 change it to -1.
- Save the picklist, go back into picklist management and re-upload the picklist.
When the job in provisioning runs again the age should calculate correctly. To trigger the job manually see the KBA 2150654.
2150654 - Age (Days) column in the Job Requisition is not showing any data
Age , requisition , Age calculation , , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem