Users only have permissions to select certain job requisition templates. However from position org chart when creating a job requisition from a position the user has the ability to select all templates.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting tab.
- Click "create" to create a new job requisition.
- User can select only job requisition templates they are permissioned to.
The above three steps is the expected behaviour
- Now go to Company Info drop down menu in the top right corner.
- Click the position org chart tab.
- Click on a job position.
- Click the menu option in the top right of the pop out menu.
- Click Create job Requisition
- Click the drop down arrow beside the job requisition template and the user will be able to select from all existing job requistion templates.
The Permission to Create Forms(selected templates) is being ignored when creating position org chart because role based permissions are independent from position management.
This is the current expected behaviour.
position management , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integrations & Intelligent Services , Problem