When trying to create model based on Import Data Connection the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Business Warehouse
- Import Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to Main Menu --> Create --> Model.
- Select a connection.
- Try to search for a query.
- Error message appears.
There are multiple potential causes for this issue.
Please check these items:
- Ensure the JAVA_HOME environment variable points to a JVM that matches Tomcat architecture (x86 vs x64).
- Ensure vcredist_x64 matches the Tomcat architecture (x86 vs x64).
- Please ensure that SAP Cloud Connector specifies HTTP for communication with Tomcat if Tomcat is expecting HTTP.
- Check in Tomcat Properties-> Java Virtual Machine and ensure JVM point to the "jvm.dll" under SAPJVM installation directory(This is normally defined during Tomcat installation. Re-install Tomcat might be required for this step).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Create, Search, Find, Failed, Error, Not Possible , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem