Data is not populating for Segments in Recruiting Dashboard.
- Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the RMK Dashboard;
- Click on Visitors tab;
- Click on Segments tab;
- Define a date;
- Click on the Go button.
- Check if Capture Public IP User Address is enabled for the site:
- Check if you have any statistics under Visitors > Map (table Country/Total). In case you have, consequently the feature Capture Public IP User Address is enabled;
- Check if you have Global > Data Privacy Consent Statement switch turned under Career Site Builder > Tools > Data Privacy & Security Settings. You cannot have both Data Privacy Consent Statement and Capture Public IP User Address enabled.
In case you have the Capture Public IP User Address working as expected, so you need to check if you have segments enabled for your site. The following steps show how to do that:
- Navigate to Command Center;
- Select your Workspace;
- Click on Site;
- Select the Site Segments option;
- Mark all segments you want to enable for your site.
After enable the segments for your site, the statistics it'll start to be computed for new visitors.
The expected behavior can be visualized in the figure below:
RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Dashboard, Segments, Visitors, No Data, Capture Public IP User Address, Data Privacy & Security Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Settings, Permissions , Problem