My Curricula tile is not displaying in the LMS home page for users, but it is enabled in System Admin > Configuration > Landing Page Settings.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log-in to LMS system
- Go to Home Page (user's view)
- There's no My curricula tile
- Check Landing Page settings shows the tile My Curricula is enabled
- Go back to the Home Page and the tile is still missing
The Role the User/Users who are reporting the issue, is assigned to does not have the Workflow under Learning 'Access Curriculum Status' enabled.
- Log in to LMS as Admin
- Navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management
- Search for the Role Assigned to the User and Edit
- Click on the Workflows Tab
- Click on 'add one or more from list'
- Expand Learning(click on the '+' beside learning)
- Tick on the check box Access Curriculum Status
- Click Add
- Log in as User and view the Homepage, My Curricula tile will now be displayed.
My Curricula tile, Workflow, Access Curriculum Status, Landing Page Settings , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TIL , Landing Pages and Tiles , Problem