You have created a ticket without maintainind a Service Level, but the SLA for "Completion Date" is calculated, when you expected to have it blank.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711/03
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets work view.
- Create a new ticket without to set the Service Category.
- Fill the mandatory fields and click on Save & Open.
- The completion date is filled automaticaly, even though the SLA is based on Service Category
The Completion Date is filled when a Service Level with corresponding reaction times is assigned in Service Level to the ticket. The Completion Due Date will be calculated on these reaction times. When the ticket does not have a Service Level assigned the fallback reaction times from the Date Profiles are taken (initial review / completion) and used for the calculation of the Due Dates.
This is a standard system behavior. To set the Completion Due Date you can follow the steps below to set the Date Profiles in Business Configuration:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List for the active project.
- Select and Open Date Profiles.
- Under Date Variable Service set the Completion Time (in hours).
Tickets, SLA, Service Level, Completion Date , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To