You are trying to create external follow-up document but the button is grayed out.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quote view.
- Select show all and find for ABC (ABC represents the ID of the sales quote).
- In the quote, select Actions button.
Here you will see that Create External Follow-up Document is grayed out.
Case 1: Approval Status of the Sales Quote is In Approval.
Case 2: Account used in sales quote is a prospect and business configuration question Do you want to block prospects created in Cloud solution, from being replicated to your SAP ERP solution? is in scope.
Case 3: Pricing is not maintained for the sales quote's document type in Business Configuration work center.
Case 1 :
You cannot create a follow-up document until the sales quote is approved, once it is sent to approval.
Case 2 :
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 Questions.
- Select the Scoping Element Communication and Information Exchange.
- Go to Integration with External Applications and Solutions.
- Select Integration with SAP ERP.
Here you have to descope the question Do you want to block prospects created in Cloud solution, from being replicated to your SAP ERP solution? if you want to create quote for prospect and replicate them to ERP. Therefore, if this scoping question has been answered with 'Yes', external follow-up documents from quotes with accounts with role 'Prospect' are disabled. If this scoping question has been answered with 'No', external follow-up documents from quotes are enabled, even if the account has role 'Prospect'.
In case of a follow-up scenario External Pricing needs to be flagged in Business Configuration for the document type.
Pre-requisites: Communication arrangement Sales Quote Follow Up Scenario with Pricing in SAP Business Suite (along with Create Sales Quote Follow Up Document in SAP Business Suite) has to be configured and the pricing has to be submitted before creating the follow-up document.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Search for Sales Quotes activity.
- Click on Maintain Document Types.
- Flag the respective document type for External Pricing.
Grayed out create external follow up document replication ERP , KBA , prospect , sales quote , create external follow-up document , replicate , approval , scoping , block , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To