You need access to the code list mapping information maintained in Fine Tuning to use it in your own code.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solution.
- Under Code List Mapping, click on the hyperlink Maintain Code List Mapping.
- You cannot find an option to extract the Code List Mapping details.
Currently the Code List Mapping can be used by standard replication interfaces only. These are not exposed to be accessed or modified via PDI.
As a workaround, you can make use of another given standard API with which you can query the Code List Mapping.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Service Explorer view.
- Search for the service name QueryCodeListIn.
Code List Mapping, Fine Tune , KBA , fine tune , code list mapping , SRD-RC-CIM , Code and ID Mapping , How To