You want to delete Lead status, but the Delete button is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration
- Open the Implementation Projects view
- Select the change project
- Click on Open Activity List
- Search for the activity Leads and open it
- Click on Maintain Status
- Select the status you want to delete
- The Delete button is greyed out
The system doesn't allow you to delete pre-delivered statuses. You can only delete the custom statuses you created.
If this is a custom status you added, the Delete button is unabled because currently there are leads using this status in your system.
If you don't wish to use the pre-delivered status, you can deactivate it by deselecting the "Active" checkbox.
If you want to delete a custom status, you need to update the leads currently using this status.
delete, lead, status, maitain, deactivate , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To