You received the error message below during the Simulation step of the Migration of Opportunities:
"Service Call Failed; Report an incident".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Click Overview;
- Search for Migration of Opportunities and open activity;
- Click "Migrate opportunties using migration tool";
- Select template;
- Click Execute Migration > Step by Step;
- See error message on Simulation step.
Service Call Failed errors are generally related to the content of the migration template and there are many reasons that might lead to this error, some of these reasons can be:
- The template you are using contains certain product quantities with more number of decimal digits than what is permitted in the product master data.
- The template contains a Product ID that does not exist in the system.
- Remove digits higher than 5 decimal numbers from Quantity column under Products sheet.
- Make sure you have used only Product IDs that already exist in the system.
migration, opportunities, service, call, failed, error , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , LOD-LE-OPP , Opportunity processing , Problem