- [Application Error]: Script Error when clicking on anything after uploading an .xlsx document via Import From File in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Log into SAP Analytics Cloud.
Navigate to the Menu - Browse - Models.
Select Import Data - "Import Data From File".
Select a model to import the data into within the Target Model dropdown menu.
Click Select Source File and upload a .xlsx.
- Resources are not being loaded properly.
- Press F12 or Ctrl + Shift + i.
- Hold the refresh button in your toolbar.
- Select "Empty Cache and Hard Reload".
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, creating, local file, import, xls, xlsx, Excel, model , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem