This article details the new Feedback View included in b1711.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
Continuous Performance Management
Working with Feedback view
The Feedback view enables employees to provide and to receive feedback comments from any other employee in the organization.
Continuous Feedback helps you connect with anyone in the organization, beyond the hierarchical structure. It helps you share your thoughts and feedback directly with any employee in the organization, through a platform, which is integral to the Continuous Performance Management solution.
Accessing the Feedback view via the web application
Users must be granted the
- Log in to the web application, and go to the Continuous Performance module. By default, the Activities view for your profile appears.
- Click the Feedback tab. The Feedback view appears.
You can view all the feedback comments that you have received, with the name of the feedback provider and the date on which the feedback was posted. You can also view the feedback your direct reports have received: just click the direct report's name under My Team on the left pane, and then click the Feedback tab.
Requesting Ad-hoc Feedback
Employees can request feedback about their work from one or more employees in the group, which has been defined by the target population set in the role-based permissions. Users must be granted the Request feedback from others
Ad-hoc feedback enables your employees to gather feedback on their performance or the performance of their direct reports from peers, without having to wait until the next formal review process. The ad-hoc feedback request helps employees get appreciated for the good work they do. It also helps them identify the areas they can focus more to continuously enhance their performance.
- On the Feedback view, click Request Feedback. The Request Feedback dialog box appears.
- In the From field, enter the name of the employee you are requesting feedback from. The employee's name is added to the recipient list.
If you want to request feedback from multiple employees, you can add multiple recipients in the To field.
- Enter your request in the text box, and click Send.
A confirmation message appears indicating your feedback request has been successfully sent.
If your e-mail notifications are configured, you get notified when you receive feedback on your requests.
Initially, the response you receive on your feedback requests is only visible to you. To make the feedback visible to your manager, select the ‘Visible to my manager’ check box.
- You can link the feedback comments you receive, to an activity or to an achievement.
- As a manager, you cannot link the feedback comments of your direct reports to their activity or achievement.
- The feedback comments received on manager's request are always visible to the manager.
- You can delete only the responses received on your feedback requests. You cannot delete the feedback received on your manager's requests.
Providing Ad-hoc Feedback
Employees can give feedback to any employee within the group, defined by the target population in the role-based permissions. Users must be granted the Give Continuous Feedback p
Ad-hoc feedback enables your employees to provide ad-hoc feedback to their peers within a defined group, without any formal review process. The ad-hoc feedback gets recorded directly into the system. It helps employees appreciate their peers for the good work they do, and to suggest them areas they can focus on more to further enhance their performance.
- On the Feedback view, click Give Feedback. The Give Feedback dialog box appears.
You can also use the Give Feedback tile on the My Info section of the new Home page.
- In the To field, enter the name of the employee you are providing the feedback to. The employee's name is added to the recipient list.
If you want to provide a common feedback to multiple employees, you can add multiple recipients in the To field.
- Enter your feedback comments in the text box, and click Send.
A confirmation message appears indicating your feedback has been successfully sent.
CPM feedback, CPM ad hoc feedback, CPM request feedback, CPM provide feedback, CPM feedback request , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-FBK , Achievement Feedback, Get Feedback , How To