You are unable to find Products and New Kit view to create new sales kit under Product and Service Portfolio WorkCenter though you have maintained all required settings.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Products and Service Portfolio Work center.
2. Go to View: Common Tasks
3. Here you can see that sub view New Product and New Kit are not available to create product and kit itself.
Since you have not scoped the option Materials under General Business Data scoping element in the scope of your implementation project under Business Configuration WorkCenter.
1. Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
2. Select Implementation Projects view.
3. Edit the scope of your Project.
4. In Guided Activity, navigate to the step Scoping.
5. Under Scopping Elements, expand element i.e.General Business Data->Products.
6. Then mark the checkbox :Materials.
7. Once it is done, complete the guided activity and perform Finish.
Sales Kit, Products, Products and Service Portfolio , KBA , sales kit, products, products and servic , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To