- How to select visability type (departments, divisions, or locations)
- I cannot set visability to my own default theme but I can select visability to others
Reproducing the Issue
1. Admin Center
2. Theme Manager
You can also apply different themes to different groups of employees. For example, you can create different themes for people in different departments, divisions, or locations.
How do I select the Visability option?(Department, Division, Location)
- Go to provisioning> Company Settings
- Under Version 12 UI Framework(Revolution) you will see the fields used to group user to themes.
- Select in the dropdown which option you want.
- Note: Theme Manager currently only supports one type of data to be used to group users to Theme, You cannot select multiple types for different themes in the same instance
- You will need to contact your implementation parter to do this.
- If you do not have a parter please open a support incident to request this.
How can I edit the visability of my default Theme?
- In the below screenshot you can see that the default theme visability is not editable as opposed to the other themes which have the visability dropdown.
- To resolve this simply click the default radio button to another Theme. This will enable you to edit your previous default theme visability (see below)
- Theme Manager