The customer has correctly imported MDF Positions and recieved an email notification saying import has been successful, but the positions are not seen in the system.
Reproducing the Issue
1) When importing MDF Positions through Admin Center > Import and Export Data (Please see KBA-2340942 for details).
2) You can see the Job Status of Position Import shows as "Completed" in Admin Center > Monitor Job.
3) Email notification recieved, "The import was successfully completed", verifying the import was complete and successful.
4) Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data > Type in one of the imported positions and no results return.
Once valid time has been given and the positions do not appear in the system, "effectiveStatus" coloumn may have the Status set as "I" for InActive.
1) Update the "effectiveStatus" accordingly to the desired status.
2) Valid Status Values: A or I
- "A" for Active
- "I" for InActive
3) Re-import position file with changes, allow upto 1 hour for changes to be seen.
4) Check the position is visible in Admin Center > Manage Data > Position
MDF, Position, Import, No User, Error, Status, Manage Data , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , Problem