Goto Integration center in Sucessfactors, click on "My Integrations" -->Create --> Scheduled simple file output integration--> choose any entity and click select.
- Goto Audit logs and check for recent logs on the name of the entity chosen.
- No logs are recorded
Reproducing the Issue
- Goto Odata APi audit logs and note down the log id
2. Create a Scheduled simple file output integration
3. Choose any Entity (Eg: User entity)
4. Preview the data
5. Now, select and click on configure fields
6. Two calls in the Audit logs should be recorded, but no logs are reflecting
Due to the load issues and the growing traffic day by day, the logging is removed
Why is this behavior change adopted?
- The calls going through UI generate lot of traffic
- This internally causes the database lock (due to millions of records hitting the DB at a short interval) and also performance issues
How to troubleshoot issues now?
- Any issues related to API calls which are seen in the previwe screen can be identified using a unique request number
- This can be obtained by triggering the call from the UI by previewing the data when the developer options is open (ctrl+shift+I in chrome)
- The response code will reflect the respective status (Failure or success)
Audit logs are not recorded in OData API Audit logs when the data is previewed from UI in Integration Center
- 1711 release feature