You have canceled a Sales Order Line Item. However, it is still visible in the Product Planning Details screen. You may want to know how to ensure that Canceled Sales Order Line Items are not visible in Product Planning Details screen.
SAP Business ByDesign
If the corresponding Warehouse Request has already been created for the Customer Demand corresponding to the Sales Order Line Item, then cancelling Sales Order Line Item will not automatically cancel the Warehouse Request. Hence such Line Item will be visible in the Product Planning Details screen.
Please note that when you cancel any such Line Ltem in the Sales Order screen, for which corresponding Customer Demand has already been released to Execution, system will give you a warning message saying Cancelation requires additional attention in order to stop the Delivery.
Also, if you check the corresponding Customer Demand in the Outbound Logistics Control work center, it will show the Cancelation Status as Cancelation Requested. To check this, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Select view the Customer Demand.
- Select All Orders By Selection from Show drop down.
- Enter Sales Order ID XXX (XXX represents the ID of the Sales Order) in the Find field and choose Go button.
- Select the Sales Order Line Item, which you have canceled at Sales Order level.
- Scroll down and select the General tab. Here, you can see that the Cancelation Status is showing Cancelation Requested
To remove such Line Item, you need to cancel the Warehouse Request. For doing so:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Warehouse Requests view.
- Search for the corresponding Warehouse Request and then choose Reject Warehouse Request button. After that the Line Item will not be visible in the Product Planning Details screen.
However, if Warehouse Request has not been created yet, then only cancelling the Line Item from Sales Order is sufficient.
Note: The above solution is only valid if the corresponding Warehouse Task has not been started. This document does not explain the case where Task has already been started. For this case, please refer to the Knowledge Base Article 2575686 - Product Planning Details Screen is Showing Canceled Line Item of a Sales Order.
2575686 - Product Planning Details Screen is Showing Canceled Line Item of a Sales Order.
Sales Order, Reason for Rejection, Cancellation, Customer Demand, Product Planning Screen. , KBA , sales order , customer demand , cancellation , reason for rejection , product planning screen , AP-CR , Customer Requirement Processing , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , How To