- The following error appears after 5 minutes (300 seconds) when creating model using Freehand SQL in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- Failed to call remote system on /FPA_JAVA_SERVICES/service/api/epm/proxy by Agent HCPService; Reason: HttpClient.getResponse: Can't get the response from the server: internal error occurred "Connection to fpajappa<scp subaccount>.hana.ondemand.com lost while reading response."
- Same error may appear also when retrieving a large query from a SAP ERP system.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.23.1
- SQL Databases
- SAP ERP Database
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a new model using a complex Freehand SQL.
- Select objects from 2 tables
- Use an inner join
- Have a where clause with multiple values
- The issue is caused by a timeout on SAP Analytics Cloud side.
- This issue is planned to be fixed in Wave 2018.05.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SQL, JDBC, Timeout, DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-952, SQLSTATE=57014, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem