When we load Payment Information portlet or change a field's value in the portlet or save the portlet, we get an application error message without error id. It works fine in Manage Data.
Employee Center: Payment Information
There may be many reasons for this issue. In this KBA, the root cause is incorrect UI configuration.
Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage Configuration UI.
- Search and select the UI that is in use for Payment Information.
- Hover mouse over the section where the portlet name is displayed. Two options Edit Properties and Manage UI Rules will pop up.
- Select Edit Properties
- There are sections onInit, onInsert and onLoad. Make sure that no section has empty slots for rules (without any rule id being assigned) and the delete icon (trash) on right hand side of it. If you find such slots, delete them by clickin on the trash and then click on Ok -> Save.
- If you don't find any such slot but the issue is happening when you change a field's value, navigate to the field in the UI.
- Click on the pencil icon that will pop up the Edit screen for the field.
- Check in the onChange rules section if any empty slot is there. Delete it and then save the change.
- Now test for any user. The issue should be resolved.
Empty, UI, Rule, onInit, onInsert, Edit, onLoad , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information , Problem