- What are Calibration Alerts?
- What are the steps to enable these Alerts?
- SuccessFactors HCM Core All Versions
During the calibration process it is possible that some of the subjects are victim of some sort of bias. It is very much possible that the bias is unconscious and unintentional and the decision makers in the calibration process have some blind spots and are not aware of such bias . The system should alert the decision makers of such biases .There are three Alerts which have been provided. These are:
- Lack of Promotion Scenario
- LOA Impacting Rating Scenario
- Dramatic Performance Rating Reduction Scenario
The switch is only available if Employee Central and MetaData Framework are enabled.
Please follow the steps below for enabling Calibration Alert in Admin Center.
- Go to Manage Calibration Settings
- Go to Global Settings
- Select "Enable Fiori Restyling for Calibration" and "Enable Calibration Alert(Beta)"
- Click "Save"
Now when you access the Configure Business Rules you will now see Calibration Alerts as an Option.
Calibration, Fiori, Alert, Successfactors, HCM, , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , Problem