You have created a Withholding Tax Return Run but the corresponding Witholding Tax return is empty (It does not contain any items). When you open an Invoice which you expect would be present in the return, you see that in Items > Tax > Withholding Tax Details you have no data.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management Work center.
- Go to the Withholding Tax Return Runs subview.
- Go to the Application Log of the Run you have created.
- You will see there was no Invoice included for this Run.
The column Withholding Tax Required in Company Tax Arrangement was not selected.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement subview.
- Select the line with the Company you need and click on Edit.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement tab.
- Tick the box Withholding Tax Required.
empty Withholding Tax Return , KBA , withholding , withholding tax return run , withholding tax zero , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem