You have created a key figure and are displaying it in a report. The result line shows the wrong total for your key figure.
Reproducing the Issue
Open the report from the assigned work center.
- Make sure your key figure is part of the report view.
- Click on Settings > Characteristics.
- Set up a result line for one of the characteristics and click on OK.
- Check the result line for your key figure. The total is incorrect.
You have not set any local calculation in the key figure properties.
Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design key figures.
- Search for your key figure and click on Edit.
- Go to step 3.
- In the option Calculate Result As, select a value (e.g. Total if you want to see a summary).
- Save this setting.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem