When you preview a Sales Order, system picks a wrong Form Template instead of what is assigned in the Form Template Selection
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Order work center.
- Select Sales Order view.
- Preview a Sales Order ABC(ABC is the Sales Order ID).
Wrong Template is picked.
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select Form Template Selection view.
- The Form Template for Sales Order is assigned in a sequence correctly.
You have maintained a wrong form template in the Account master data for the Account which is used in the Sales order ABC.
- Go to Account Management Workcenter.
- Go to Accounts View.
- Select the Account XYZ and click on edit. (XYZ is the Account ID which is used in Sales Order ABC.)
- Click on View all button and navigate to Communication tab.
- Navigate to Collaboration Tab
- Under Business Document Settings you should change the template to correct one for Sales Order Confirmation
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem