You are trying to create an extension field in Custom screen and on save getting error Field Creation Failed.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Customers work center as an example.
Click on Individual Customer view.
Open any Customer.
- Navigate to Custom facet which you have created.
Click on Adapt -> Edit Master Layout.
- Try creating extension field in any of pane.
- On save, you will get an error though there is extensibility anchor.
Custom UI's are not meant to provide extensibility anchor. Custom extensions fields to such UI's are meant to add via SDK and not via KUT.
There are 2 types of anchors
- Extensibility Anchor -> which enables creation of Extension fields
- Personalization anchors -> which enables all other changes like add(not create) a field to UI, hide a field and all other changes possible in adaptation and personalization modes.
For PDI created UIs, extensibility anchors are not permitted, since key user should not be able to create fields on such UI and the underlying BO.
For PDI created UIs, if a personalization anchor is added, then other changes such as hide / unhide, drag and drop will work.
KBA , field creation failed , extensibility anchor , extension field in custom ui , personalization anchors , extension field in custom ec , BC-DWB-REP-EXT , Extensibility , Problem