Attachment is not getting added in Time sheet UI.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- A custom attachment field has been created in the Objet Definition -> 'EmployeeTimeSheetEntry' and 'ExternalTimeSegment'
- The External Time Record is imported using the import file 'External Time Record-External Time Segment', the attachment is added.
- But the attachment is not present in the Time Sheet UI
- Import of custom field values to Time Sheet UI is not currently supported.
- The import job and the Time Sheet web UI only read the standard fields (user/date/duration) from the External Time Record and not custom fields.
- There is no transport of custom fields from the External Time Record to the Employee Time Sheet Entry. Therefore, if you import attachment via External Time Record, it will show in Manage Data -> External Time Record but it will not be transferred to the Employee Time Sheet Entry and subsequently not to the Time sheet UI.
- The only workaround is to add the attachment manually in the Time Sheet UI.
Time Sheet Attachment Custom Field External Time Record External Time Segment UI Import , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem