Time Management Recalculation Event import is not recalculating new holidays added to holiday calendar.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Use the KBA 2328948 - Time Off: How to Recalculate leave balances when Holiday Calendar is updated to recalculate new holidays added to holiday calendar.
- After the steps are followed, the holidays are still not recalculated.
This is mostly because of Time Management Configuration not configured in the instance.
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Manage data
- Select 'Time Management Configuration'
- If it is not configured, then Create New 'Time Management Configuration'
- For more details on the fields in Time Management Configuration, please refer to the section 'Time Management Configuration' in the Implementing Employee Central Time Off handbook .
Recalculation is not configured or activated in Time Management Configuration Time Management Configuration Trigger Recalculation Time Management Recalculation Event Time off Recalculation Holiday Holiday Calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem