When logged in a BizX instance and trying log on a second one, the next action that you do on the first instance will log you out of the instance.
SAP SuccessFactors Platform BizX
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into a BizX instance;
- Log into a second BizX instance that is on the same data-center that the previous one;
- Next action that you do on the first instance will log you out of the instance.
You can open 2 instances on the same datacenter (same domain/URL) in the following scenarios:
- Open each instance on different Browsers;
- Open one instance on Private/Incognite mode and another one on a normal tab.
The expected behavior for normal tabs on the same browser is to just allow one instance logged at time on the same datacenter.
Logout kicked out multiple instances , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-ACC , Accessibility , Problem