You are unable to upload journal entry voucher from Microsoft Excel, when you click Save Data to in the excel template, the system displays an error message:
Incorrect binding for element `Note`.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger work center.
- Go to Journal Entries view
- Go to Journal Entry Vouchers subview.
- Create new voucher from excel as New ->Journal Entry Voucher from Microsoft Excel.
- Select the Save data button in the Excel add-in.
You get the error message Incorrect binding for element `Note`
The issue is related to the header text in the excel template as it's too long. This text must not be longer than 40 characters.
The same restriction is also valid for the note of the items.
You should change the header text, and make it lesser than 40 characters. After this change you should to able to successfully upload the document to the system.
Journal entry upload, Incorrect Binding, Excel upload , KBA , incorrect binding , journal entry upload , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem