You create a new activity such as appointment, task, phone call or e-mail from an opportunity that contains attachments. The attachments will be transferred over to the newly created activity.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open an opportunity.
- Go to the Sales Activities facet.
- Go for example to the Tasks tab and click on New.
- Save and open the new task.
- In the Overview facet of the task, you will see the attachments of the opportunity.
This is the expected system behavior.
As workaround, you can remove the attachment in the newly created activity by clicking on the delete button in the 'Actions' column.
Opportunity, Attachments, Tasks, Activity , KBA , attachments , task , opportunity , sales activity , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To