- Planning models with the "Users can write back to BPC" (Allow write-back of version data to BPC) feature enabled cannot be chosen as a Target Model when trying to Import Data From SAP BPC.
- Planning models with the "Users can write back to BPC" (Allow write-back of version data to BPC) feature enabled cannot be chosen as a Source Model when trying to Export Data To SAP BPC.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), version for Microsoft
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Browse > Models > Import Data or Export Data > Import Data From SAP BPC or Export Data To SAP BPC.
- In the Target Model, when choosing Import Data From SAP BPC and in the Source Model when choosing Export Data To SAP BPC, the models with the write-back feature to BPC enabled do not appear in the list.
- When the "Users can write back to BPC" feature is enabled for a model, data in this model and in the BPC model are synchronized automatically.
- It is not necessary to perform an Import Data From SAP BPC workflow from the same BPC model as well as the Export Data to SAP BPC workflow to the same BPC model.
- You cannot import data from other BPC models because it may break the data structure / links.
- Easy data communication with deeper integrated hybrid solution of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, write, back, grey, gray, choose, disable, NW, datasource, WB, Writeback , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem