When you are trying to create a rule to control a button, this is not working.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
For example: You are trying to create a visibility rule for the Save button
- Go to Products Work Center
View Registered Products
Open product ABC (Where ABC is your product)
- Click on Adapt
- Click on Edit Master Layout
- Put your Mouse over button Save
- Select Change Properties
- Click on Rule to create a new one.
- The expectation is that whenever a field is changed, the Visibility of this button changes also.
The Model Property Editor is designed to work with fields. Buttons, like Save, are not supported.
This is the current system behavior.
Rule ; Button ; Field proprerties ; visibility , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem