User expects to see the latest note in the Notes field in the Overview Facet of the Account however you see the oldest note.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Select All from the query dropdown list.
- Open Account ABC (ABC represents the account code).
- Go to the Notes Facet.
- Notice the 2 notes maintained.
- Now to the Overview Facet.
- Check the Notes Field - You will see the first Note created is visible and not the last one.
User expects to see the latest note in the Notes field in the Overview Facet of the Account.
This is expected system behaviour.
When you add the first Note in the Notes Facet of an Account - this will populate in the Notes field in the Account Header in the Overview Facet.
When you add the second Note in the Notes Facet of an Account - This will not replace the text available in the Notes field of the Account Header in the Overview Facet but this will be a second notes in the Notes facet.
To replace the first Note in the Account Header in the Overview Facet, you can add the note directly in the Overview Facet and it will be added with the new time stamp.
You can still view all the notes in order in the Notes Facet.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem