When an Invoice Block is set on the Account, it does not block the Customer Invoice creation of an Over-the-Counter Sale.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Account Management work center.
2. Go to the Accounts view.
3. Show All Accounts and open account ABC (ABC represents the ID of the account).
4. Click on the View All button and navigate to the Sales Data tab.
5. In the Document Blocks section, select an Invoice Block from the dropdown list.
6. Click on Save.
Now you create a new Over-the-Counter Sales for this account:
1. Go to the Over-the-Counter Sales work center.
2. Select New Over-the-Counter Sale from the Common Tasks section.
3. Click on View All.
4. In the Name field for the account enter ABC.
5. Fill all mandatory fields and click on Invoice button.
The system creates and saves the Customer invoice.
You expected the Invoice creation to be blocked since you set an Invoice Block in the Account.
Over-The-Counter Sales function is different than the standard Sales Order process.
As explained in the help document “Quick Guide for Over-the-Counter Sales”, in an Over-the-Counter Sale the customer personally purchases goods directly in a shop and/or at the counter, and there are three possible payment scenarios. But none of them is considering an Invoice Block because it is not relevant with this function as having an Invoice Block would mean you are denying the sale.
This is the expected system behaviour.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Help document “Quick Guide for Over-the-Counter Sales” from the Help Center
KBA , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , Product Enhancement