When trying to create a new bank statement, system gives the following error messages:
Type is ACC but component COST_CENTER_ID is filled.
- Type is ACC but component COST_CENTER_UUDI-CONTENT is filled.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center
- Click on New Bank Statements under common tasks
- Enter the mandatory fields in Step 1: Enter General Data
- Click on Next and navigate to Step 3: Create and Edit Items
- Click on Add Row and enter Payment Method: Outgoing Bank Statement and enter the Debit Amount
- The Further Processing status now changes to Required
- Click on Required and you get navigated to a new screen: Bank Statement: XX/X
- Navigate to tab: Allocation to G/L Account
- Click on Add Row
- You enter G/L Account and the Cost Center but system gives the error messages:
Type is ACC but component COST_CENTRE_ID is filled
Type is ACC but component COST_CENTRE_UUID-CONTENT is filled
The Account Assignment Type is selected as ACC - General Ledger Account only and the system expects you to enter only G/L Account field and not the Cost Center field. If you want to enter Cost Center the Account Assignment Type must be selected to CC - Cost Center.
You see that the Account Assignment Type is set to ACC - General Ledger Account only. You have to change this to CC - Cost Center and the system now lets you proceed further.
Sometimes, Account Assignment Type is a hidden field. In that case:
- Go to Personalize -> This Screen
- Select the section Untitled Table and add the field: Account Assignment Type.
- Save the changes.
Bank Statement, Cost Center, Outgoing Bank Transfer , KBA , bank statement , cost center , outgoing bank transfer , AP-PAY-BS , Bank Statement , Problem